Wednesday, May 2, 2018

A Week in Buenos Aires

Well, once again - as sometimes happens - my blogging spirit has diminished -- as I reflect happily on my amazingly fun week in Buenos Aires.  It seems an insurmountable task to try to capture the many contacts, conversations, tours, meals, walks, vistas, impressions, thoughts, and feelings that I experienced.  Even my photos seem incomplete and inadequate to explain the visit.

Suffice to say, as I did on Facebook:  
Just wrapping up a week in beautiful Buenos Aires with great thanks to my Great Barrier Reef dive partner who graciously gave me her apartment to stay in and shared her family, friends, and time with me.

And if you want to see some of the photos that will help me remember my friends and activities, I've linked them in this album.
I definitely want to return to Buenos Aires -- and travel farther and longer in Argentina -- and keep in touch with my friends there!  What a great week!